Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pretty little dog collars all in a row

 

I do love bright colors


My ever present critic


Actually he just can't stand not being involved in everything


 

We installed an 8,000 BTU air conditioner on top of the salon area on our boat and for the first time since we've been living in Florida I can finally sew on the boat in comfort during the summer. The 5,000 BTU unit just couldn't keep up.

 

I still have that darned baby quilt to finish and I really need to get serious about making new cockpit cushions but luckily I can get these collars out the door pretty quickly.

 

1 comment:

Debbie Cook said...

Love the dog collars ... although maybe too girlie for Chili, Dani sure would look great wearing one. :-)

Nice to see a post from you, and to see that you'll be able to stay cooler this summer. It's so hot already!