Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I think I might be in trouble!



Or blogger might be in trouble.
I've lost two full posts tonight!


Even after saving them!!!!


This is the fabric I just bought tonight so I can make curtains for Baby Girl.
She and 6 other girls live in a big old house with big old windows, and there are no curtains!
This is what caught my eye and I had to have it.
The sales associates loved it too.
Whether Baby Girl and her friends love it remains to be seen.
But I say beggers can't be choosers!





I placed my hand and a pair of scissors on them for scale.



































And when the hell did 'calico' get to be so expensive?

Even with coupons I spent way too much.

7 comments:

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

I love the way those two fabrics look together! Mixing prints is one of my favorite things.

laura said...

Mine too. I only hope those girls are of the same mind!

Janet Joehlin said...

That is beautiful fabric! It would make a great purse too! Janet

laura said...

Actually I have a small amount of the polka dot left (I took every last bit from JoAnn's)and if I don't use it for tie backs for the curtains, I was thinking 'purse' too! Unfortunately, there is nothing left of the big flower print.

Mary Witzl said...

I'm not all that easy to please when it comes to fabric designs, but I too like that material. Even more than that, I like the fact that you're sewing curtains for your daughter; if she doesn't appreciate it, you tell her that I'd give my eyeteeth to have my mother sewing for me again. (Not that that'll necessarily have any effect, but still...)

Angelia said...

Great choices!!
They better appreciate it!!!
If not.. take them back and make purses!

Nikki said...

Wow! Those prints have some punch! Love em!