Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just more stuff










This bundle of fabric is a future mini duffel bag.

It's prequilted fabric with instructions. I wanted the big duffel bag but at about $40.00 I found it to be just a bit too pricey for me right now.

This will allow me to make a smaller bag that will be perfect for a funky purse, a huge makeup bag or even a lunch bag.

Then I can hopefully enlarge it enough to make it into a full size duffel bag.

The reason the bigger bag was more expensive was because they were using prequilted fabric at about $20.00/yd and it needs almost 2 yards.

I personally don't need to use quilted fabric, you can use home dec, or even quilt weight. Just make sure you interface and stabilize it properly





I took this picture off the back of my deck last night. I realize the leaves are changing so fast that if I didn't get a picture now, the next time I look out, the trees will be bare!!

2 comments:

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

What a beautiful tree! Everything here is so confused, as we are blowing hot and cold in weekly alternation. It's over 80 degrees today, but last week it was so cold when we had our chili cookoff at work I had to wear a jacket and a scarf.

laura said...

My whole back yard is full of maples that look like this. Pretty now, but not in a couple of weeks when it's time to rake them!!!