Sunday, December 13, 2009

OMG!! My Granddog is on Pitter Patter!!!


I'm not kidding when I say I screamed like a girl when I saw this!!!

Please make sure to take a good look at the packaging around the football.

Now before you start foaming at the mouth and sending me nasty emails, please bear in mind that we bought this football years ago before Mr. Michael Vick let us see his ugly side.

As I was preparing to sell my house, I was emptying it of all my junk. This was purchased for one of my kids' graduation parties but for some reason it was never used, and
Vet Tech girl nearly choked when I whipped it out and showed it to her.
Duncan, who in this picture, was still stuffed in his too small coat that I made, probably wondered what he did to deserve so much abuse in one day.

My quandary at this time is; what to do with it.
I thought maybe I should pass it on to other pitty owners with the stipulation that you post pictures of your pitty doing something 'appropriate' to the football (chewing, leg lifting, etc...) and then passing it on to others. This could go on until it's destroyed.
But I don't know if that would work.
Does anyone have any ideas?

I wonder what people plan on doing with their Tiger Woods golf clubs?

5 comments:

Kathi D said...

That is so cool!

Mary Witzl said...

Who is Michael Vick?

I'm so out of touch!

Anonymous said...

Laura, you might want to sell it on e-bay and get a nice little $taSh for Christmas shopping. I'm surprised at how much people pay for things like that. Good luck! Bev in PA

Laura Argelati said...

Hi, I'm Laura from Italy! I have a blog and I'd wrote a post where is cited also your blog:
http://chebirba.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-links-15-dicembre_15.html

I'd like to invite you to visite my italian blog, bye bye Laura!

Two Pitties in the City said...

What a find! It would be funny to make it into a "voodoo doll" for pitbulls. I wonder how Bad Rap would like it...Duncan looks so cute! I can't wait to see the full coat.