Here is my latest 'take my mind off of boring placemats' project.
The fabric is crepe back satin and it's going to be a dress.
It was originally a BWOF halter top. The very same top that I've already made 3 times (once out of an eyelet shower curtain).
The top is lined with it's own fabric, the band that goes under the bust will innerlined. The innerlining (shown under the band) is interfaced. I'm adding the interfaced innerlining (say that fast 3 times!) for strength because I'm going to add grommets to it.
I also added a small tab at the top of each bra piece to hold a metal ring.
This is all I got done tonight because I had to go for my run and I also had to give myself a hair treatment. I will try to get this done tomorrow before Hans gets here.