Monday, March 3, 2008

The Monkey Paw


I can't even begin to tell you what a crazy day I've had so I won't. But I did call my sister tonight and tell her that her birthday present may get to her sometime this century. I had made her a purse but I couldn't part with it! (I didn't give her that information!). Any way, I found some leather-like fabric at Walmart that I really liked and it's machine washable! I also found lining for a 1.oo a yard and a pretty decorative bead thing that will be used in some way, I just don't know where yet!
But look at this picture! The dangly little bead thing looks just like a skeletal hand!!! I hope it doesn't look that way on the purse! I'm always rubbing it in to my sister that she's older than me but I'm not that mean!
I was going to dust and sweep tonight but, my son stopped by my house and then I ran into an old co-worker at Walmart and one hour after asking "How are you?" I was able to purchase my much needed cat litter and go home. Needless to say I didn't get a thing done tonight but take this creepy picture!

God I hope I don't have nightmares!

1 comment:

Angelia said...

I have that same fabric!! and I love it... I bought it to make a purse to.. and used it for my leather jeans tag...
I didn't get anything done today either, except buying up food for my son and the Bald Man.. leaving out 2morrow for the expo!
and this pic does look like the bones of some poor animals paw..eek