Monday, February 18, 2008

Deja Vu?

A conversation overheard at my neighbor's house last night.



"Hey Myrtle, This microwave's been broke for over a week now, when you gettin' us a new one?"

"Listen up Big Spender, I ain't stupid, I've been keepin an eye on the calender you know."

"What are you talking about old woman? You forget to take your medicine again?"

"You remember last month when the crazy neighbor lady threw a TV out her front window?"

"Yeah."

"Well any day now something's gonna come flying outa there and I'm taking my chances on a microwave."

"You know what, old woman? You ain't so senile after."

2 comments:

Angelia said...

Are u the crazy neighbor lady???haha
I posted the link... this tip never showed up on pattern review because she calls the technique "rub off rtw" and I was always searching copy rtw.

I think the Bald Man posted a recipe yesterday.. his cooking is SO amazing!! Let me know if you guys try it...

laura said...

You bet I'm the crazy lady! Just ask Sally Stitch.