Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thanks for your thoughts

Thank you everyone for your kind comments about my poor Beast's death.
I'm sure she strolled with confidence over the Rainbow Bridge and is now having a high old time bossing everyone around.
She wouldn't have it any other way.

Here she is after an exhausting day of sewing.
I hope she gets to do a lot of this. She loved escaping from the house and really thought she was pulling one over on me every time she got out. The funny thing is, she never went very far.
She just had to prove she could do it.
I used to say she was cranky because her shoes were too tight. Can you see her tiny white shoes?
I'm still having a hard time believing she's gone. But at least during her time with us she was well taken care and as God was her witness, she never went hungry again!!!

No comments: