Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why I shouldn't be allowed to go to WalMart

I ran out to WalMart for a few groceries (read: food!) and stumbled onto these.

Grommets!

For purses!

On sale!

Our local Walmart (and BTW there was a time when our WalMart was the 2nd biggest money maker in the states with # 1 being in Alaska, but I'm sure that's changed by now) got rid of their fabric department this spring and all the left overs are in the clearance bins. The smaller grommets were $1.00 per package, the big ones $2.00! At JoAnn's the bigger ones go for $9.00 per package! How could I pass them up?







The big question is; what the hell are we going to eat? I hear grommets are tough and rather tasteless.




Here's my helper, just waiting for her next garage sale. She is forever in the thick of things!

No comments: