Thursday, October 30, 2008

All in a day with Hans



See the pretty water?
Well it was cold and murky and in an attempt to ride on the smooth part of the path I nearly fell into this river.
Luckily I didn't, but it reminded me of how when I was little and we visited friends of ours who lived on a farm, I always managed to fall into a fresh pile of cow manure.
These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when Hans and I went bike riding in The Big City. I'm amazed at the amount of bike paths there are to ride on and we take advantage as often as we can.


From way across the river, I took this picture of the pretty pink fountain by using the close up option on my camera















Then, later on when we arrived at the fountain I took this picture of Hans. Notice, he has a ball cap on underneath his helmet because of the sun.
He's so smart!








The End.
Get it?

3 comments:

Angelia said...

Beautiful pics!
Is that a deer????

laura said...

Yep! This poor little deer came running out of the woods and didn't know what to do. She ran in front of us for a while and then when she saw people approaching from the from the opposite direction, she panicked. Back into the woods she went but once again came bounding out. I'm not sure how long this went on because she disappeared around the bend behind us.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you didn't fall.Looks like it was a beautiful day. I love the pink fountain. I love The End photo of the deer.