Thursday, November 26, 2009

A whole year has gone by but I finally finished my aprons!

These aprons are the same 'One Size Fits All' size. Look at the difference when worn by Hans and me. And I actually made the orange one about three inches shorter.
Needless to say if you were to make one of these for a small person you would really need to alter it.

Last year I started this project and then set it aside. I had finished the apron on the left and the one on the right was cut out and ready to sew. Now that Christmas is almost here it was time to get off my butt and finish it.
These are gifts for Baby Brother and his partner and since we're headed to their place this weekend I got them done. Well, almost done. The orange one on the right still needs buttons sewn onto the front but I'll do that during the 5 hour car ride.

We are very happy that we happen to be arriving the same night that they're having a huge cocktail party event. It should be a lot of fun and very interesting.

Maybe they can use a pair of aprons!!!

No comments: